Thursday, September 17, 2009

Epic. Just. Epic.

You: Well in that case carry on Mr. Spock
Stranger: You do not mind my green... sexual organ?
You: Nope
Stranger: Well, in that case.
Stranger: *do do do do do*
You: *fade to black*
Stranger: ...Honestly...I .. I don't even know what just happened.
Stranger: But thank you for being such a good sport. XD
You: No problem bb
Stranger: AHHH WE JUST K/S CYBERED ON OMEGLE.
Stranger: Does this make us gods?
You: ABSO FREAKING LUTELY
Stranger: Sweet effing deal.
Stranger: LL&P BB.
You: I have been and shall always be your GQMF
You have disconnected.
ONTD_Startrek Omegle party posts FTW

I'm doing homework and playing with dolls and reading ONTC_Startrek yeah I feel 14

1 comment:

Fresca said...

: )
I spent an evening on ONTD Star Trek too and felt 14 too---and a lovely thing that was. We were probably quite right about the world at 14....