Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sashay away, doll!


YAY!!! Akashia's gone!
I can stroll out my door and see women yelling at their kids that are just like her: basically still in high school, doodling her makeup in her little notebook and in lieu of showing real leadership, being haughty and bossy. Lip synching was her main skill (well perhaps the $20 blowjob was a specialty too) and she used her labial skills to get out of a bind until it got pretty damn old. Then RuPaul told her to sashay away, yay!
I couldn't believe Shannel was the other one who had to lip sync. I guess I don't have a problem with... whatever it was RuPaul was talking about... being too invulnerable, too perfect. I did not see that as a drawback in Shannel.
Akashia's little biff on the runway proved to be foreshadowing in an interesting way. Shannel came out in this Vegas showgirl Medusa getup wearing nothing but snakes on her giant bare bazongas. Pretty amazing. So then she gets told she's too perfect and just says "ok" like "I have no idea what you're talking about but I'll go along to be a good sport." And then when she and Akashia are lip syncing, for some reason Shannel decides to do this little hop, and loses her headdress and her boobs! Talk about vulnerable!
And she just braved her way on through, and that is what put the beat-down on Akashia, cause Akashia wouldn't have heart like that.

When Bebe Zahara (not related to Brangie) came out, I nearly ran to my kitchen to throw all the meat away, because it looked like the bitch would sniff out blood and hunt it down! I'm scared of her.
She was just illustrating the real meaning of fierce.

No comments: